If you own a YouTube channel, you may be exposed to a violation on YouTube, and these violations are usually due to your violation of copyright you committed on your channel, and it may be due to violating the YouTube Community Guidelines, also it may be malicious violations by someone to harm your channel Therefore, if you own a channel and work on the site, or you have linked a violation on YouTube, this article, God willing, will fully detail everything about the types of YouTube violations, their causes and how to avoid them, in addition to how to properly file a petition to remove YouTube violations and recover videos if they are deleted. .
What are the violations of YouTube
YouTube, like any online platform, gives users the ability to add content to it, but each platform has its own rules and laws that users must abide by, and whoever does not adhere to them will give the site the power to delete the content and possibly ban the person from the platform completely, so if you have a channel on Site or considering building one, you should read this article well and make sure to fully understand it so that you can work on the platform safely.
Also, if you intend to profit from YouTube, then you need to understand the terms and policies of the site related to the content, because such violations may affect your advertising account, so if you are planning to start a channel on YouTube, you must be keen to provide exclusive content of your own, because these It is the only way to stay on the platform without a problem.
Types of violations of YouTube
Of course, as we mentioned in the introduction, there are three types of violations that can be exposed to your channel, now we will learn about these types and how you can avoid them to keep your channel without any problems.
- Violating copyright on YouTube: This type of “Copyright” violation is the most common on the platform, this violation is simply “your use of content that is not owned by you”, for example you downloaded a video from Facebook, Instagram, or a social media site or YouTube itself, and you re-uploaded it to YouTube The owner of the video can make a notification about the stolen video so that the video will be removed and your channel gets a violation, and the same applies to the audio content, for example if you recorded your own video but used music or background audio owned by another person, he can report that. And there are many people who work in the same way of re-uploading content owned by others, due to the presence of channels that work in the same way, the most famous of which are the channels that raise match goals, and of course this method will not work for you, as these channels work to deceive YouTube’s artificial intelligence algorithms through Manipulating the content of the video so that it cannot be matched with the original video, but these channels are discovered and closed no matter how long they remain, so I always advise those who want to conduct the correct way of working on the site, to provide exclusive content of their own,
- Violating YouTube Community Guidelines: The second type of YouTube violations are violations of the Community Guidelines or Community Guidelines, which are simply “violating the rules permitted on the platform.” There are types of content that the site does not allow. If you upload content that violates these guidelines and someone reports to the site, it will be removed. And you get a fine from the site.
- Malicious violations on YouTube: The third type occurs to many successful people on the site and they have a good fan base, and it is simply “reporting to harm the owner of the channel without right”, and this type of violation can be a violation of copyrights or a violation of instructions depending on the nature of the report, usually not These reports skip the first review on YouTube, but you may skip it and find yourself getting a violation, while adhering to all YouTube guidelines. This type of violation is not for you to worry about because you can send a counter notification to YouTube in order to remove the violation and restore the video if it is deleted, and the case will end in your favor, but the video must not by any means violate the conditions and instructions of YouTube that we mentioned, and we will know in the following paragraph how Sending a petition to YouTube to properly file a violation guarantees acceptance.
- Filing a video wrongful petition on YouTube: We will now learn a practical explanation of how to remove the YouTube violation from the channel and recover the deleted video in a few hours, follow the explanation step by step and carry out as shown in order to accept your appeal on the decision and remove the violation.
- In the beginning, if your channel got a violation, you will find it like this when you enter the site, click on “I accept” so that the notification does not appear to you again.
- You will also find a message from YouTube on the email associated with the channel explaining the reason for the violation.
- If you log into the “video manager”, you will find that the clip with the violation appears like this.
- Also, in the channel settings, you will see the status of your account in terms of violations, and you will see the violation in its type, as we explained above.
- If you log in to watch the video, this notice will appear below, click on “Submit a request for review of this decision.”
- You will see this notification, press “Yes” to enter to write the petition.
- After writing the message “in English” paste it in the box and click on Appeal
- Then you will find in the channel information that the petition has been filed.
- Several hours after submitting the petition, you will receive a message from YouTube to remove the violation from your channel and restore the video
- If you go into the channel settings, you will notice that the violation has been removed from your channel.
- You can only see the time difference between the violation message and the deletion message is about five hours.