Technology is booming in the 21st century. This development picked up rocket speed after the advent of the smartphone. In a country with a large population like India, data became available at low prices. The number of users of internet based services has also increased significantly. Of these, video streaming sites also saw good growth. Importantly, the videos shared on YouTube, which are available for free, have received a huge reception. This YouTube service is a video sharing site launched in 2005.
Seeing its growth, Google bought it and made YouTube a part of it. According to a survey by Amazon’s research firm Alexa Internet (alexa internet inc.), YouTube will be the second most popular website after Google in 2018. As of May this year, up to 500 videos per minute are being uploaded to YouTube. As a result, many video makers have started making money on YouTube.To make money on YouTube, you must first have a YouTube channel. It’s necessary to start a Google Account. With this you can start a channel on YouTube. After that you can share the videos on YouTube as you like. If your videos have a copyright issue, YouTube will let you know. After that, YouTube will only allow your video if the copyright owner agrees. To do this, you must share a portion of your video revenue with the copyright owner or remove the video.
Clicking on channel status and features in your YouTube account settings will bring up all the details about your channel. You can only mean it if you select Monetization. To do this your channel must have a thousand subscribers. Also, your channel should have 4,000 hours of viewership in the last one year. If you do this, YouTube will review your channel and then integrate it into its YouTube Partner Program. After this, you need to report your bank account details. With monetization YouTube ads will start appearing on your videos. These come with Google’s AdSense.
YouTube accounts for 45 percent of revenue. The remaining 55% is available to the channel that uploaded the video.
Your visitors will get a small amount if they skip this, a sum if they see the whole ad, and a sum if they clicked on that ad. This may vary depending on the audience that watches your video. For example, if an American viewer sees an ad in your video, the revenue will be higher than the Indian audience. YouTube accounts for 45 percent of the total revenue. The remaining 55 percent is available to the channel that uploaded the video. If your channel earns more than $ 100 in total, Google will pay that amount into your bank account.
There are some rules for uploading on YouTube. If you do not follow those rules, YouTube will automatically delete your videos. Subscribers are more likely to come to those who upload videos daily. Therefore, they are more likely to earn a higher income. The channel, which has over one lakh subscribers, will occasionally receive YouTube recognition prizes as Silver Play Button, Gold Play Button if it has more than one million subscribers, and Diamond Play Button if it exceeds ten million subscribers.
It’s true that if people like your videos, you can make good money through YouTube. The competition on YouTube is increasing day by day. But, if quality videos are featured on your channel, people are definitely on your side.